Paprika-Parmesan Puffed Cheese Sticks
My party guests never guess how easy these appetizers are to prepare. The miniature seasoned breadsticks require just five ingredients but instantly upgrade any menu.
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried savory
- Unfold puff pastry. On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry sheet
- into an 10-in. square.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over
- pastry. Cut pastry into 12 strips, about 3/4-in. wide. Cut each
- strip widthwise into thirds.
- Place 1 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at
- 375° for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 36 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot