Paprika-Parmesan Puffed Cheese Sticks Recipe
My party guests never guess how easy these appetizers are to prepare. The miniature seasoned breadsticks require just five ingredients but instantly upgrade any menu.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:36 servings
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried savory
- 1. Unfold puff pastry. On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry sheet into an 10-in. square.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over pastry. Cut pastry into 12 strips, about 3/4-in. wide. Cut each strip widthwise into thirds.
- 3. Place 1 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 36 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC