Paprika-Parmesan Puffed Cheese Sticks Recipe
My party guests never guess how easy these appetizers are to prepare. The miniature seasoned breadsticks require just five ingredients but instantly upgrade any menu.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried savory
- 1. Unfold puff pastry. On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry sheet into an 10-in. square.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over pastry. Cut pastry into 12 strips, about 3/4-in. wide. Cut each strip widthwise into thirds.
- 3. Place 1 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 appetizer: 36 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Paprika-Parmesan Puffed Cheese Sticks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC