My party guests never guess how easy these appetizers are to prepare. The miniature seasoned breadsticks require just five ingredients but instantly upgrade any menu.
Recommended: 43 Nut-Free School Snacks
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried savory
- Unfold puff pastry. On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry sheet into an 10-in. square.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over pastry. Cut pastry into 12 strips, about 3/4-in. wide. Cut each strip widthwise into thirds.
- Place 1 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Paprika-Parmesan Puffed Cheese Sticks in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p103
Reviews for Paprika-Parmesan Puffed Cheese Sticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review