- Return chicken to pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer
- for 60-70 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Remove chicken
- to a platter of noodles; keep warm.
- Add sour cream to sauce; stir until smooth (do not boil). Spoon over
- chicken and noodles. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 395 calories, 23 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 791 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.