- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Remove from the heat; stir in the flour, paprika and poultry seasoning. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread butter mixture over chicken.
- In a bowl, whisk soup and milk; stir in mushrooms. Pour over chicken. Bake, covered, at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 180°. Sprinkle with parsley. If desired, serve with rice. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Paprika Chicken Thighs(11)
Sort By :
I have made this recipe so many times. It is one of my kids favorite recipes. My daughter asks for it every time I ask her what she wants for dinner. I don't understand the negative reviews. We think it absolutely delicious!!
What is wrong with this recipe? The sauce came out almost as thin as it went in. The taste was okay but is there something wrong with the ingredients?
It was good but not really, really good. I might try it again.
Easy to make, but found out that we don't really like paprika that much (we even cut it in half).
I made this contest winner knowing that reviewers either loved it or hated it. We like paprika, but this was not a winner for us. This is one of the very few recipes from Taste of Home that has been disappointing in taste and presentation.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >