Paprika Cheese Biscuits Recipe
My husband, Tom, loves these biscuit's cheddar flavor. They're so tender, I eat them as a snack.—Melody Smaller, Fowler, Colorado
- 2-1/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix and cheese. With a fork, stir in milk just until moistened. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10 times. Roll dough to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with butter; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 biscuits.
1 serving (1 each) equals 188 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 492 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC