Paper Crafter's Punch
This tangy, Christmas-red blend will quench the thirst of any busy paper crafter. And with just four ingredients, it couldn't be easier to mix together.
13-15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups lemon-lime or club soda, chilled
- Orange and lime slices
- Divide the juices between two large pitchers; stir 1 cup soda into
- each. Add ice if desired and orange and lime slices. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 13-15 servings (2-1/2 quarts).