Pantry-Shelf Salmon Chowder Recipe
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the soup, milk and corn; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; add salmon and parsley. Simmer, uncovered, until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 295 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 1212mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Pantry-Shelf Salmon Chowder
"Super. I added some potatoes and a little [email protected]/2 to strech it out for more servings.Nice to come across this when it is 30 utside."