Pantry Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
"This was one of my favorite dishes when I was growing up," writes Linda Schwarz from her home in Bertrand, Nebraska. "It's so easy to make with convenience items. I usually double the batch because we think the potatoes taste even better the next day."
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed creamy onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1. In a bowl, combine soups; mix well. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer a third of the potatoes; top with a third of the soup mixture. Repeat layers twice. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 254 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 880 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Pantry Scalloped Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC