Pantry Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with onion, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Combine the first eight ingredients in a large bowl. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup salsa equals 18 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 323 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: Free food.
Reviews for Pantry Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.