- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with onion, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Tortilla chips
- Combine the first eight ingredients in a large bowl. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Pantry Salsa in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p37
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pantry Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2012
"This was very good and took only 5 minutes to prepare."