I love a steaming, hot bowl of this flavorful chili in the cold winter months. It's conveniently made with items I keep in my pantry.Dorothy Russell, Portage, Wisconsin
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 25
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the chili beans, corn, tomatoes,
- spaghetti sauce, taco seasoning and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 247 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 1,139 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 15 g protein.