Pantry Chili Recipe
I love a steaming, hot bowl of this flavorful chili in the cold winter months. It's conveniently made with items I keep in my pantry.—Dorothy Russell, Portage, Wisconsin
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the chili beans, corn, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, taco seasoning and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 247 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 1,139 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 15 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC