- 2-1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PAPAYA COULIS:
- 2 cups coarsely chopped papaya
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Fresh raspberries and fresh mint leaves
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cream and sugar; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Add gelatin mixture and vanilla, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Divide mixture among four dessert dishes. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or until set.
- For coulis, place papaya, lime juice and sugar in a food processor; process until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Transfer to a small bowl. Refrigerate, covered, until cold.
- To serve, spoon papaya coulis over panna cotta. Top with raspberries and mint. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Panna Cotta with Papaya Coulis in Taste of Home June/July 2015
Reviews for Panna Cotta with Papaya Coulis
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review