Panguitch Potatoes Recipe
- 4 pounds medium potatoes, peeled
- 2-3/4 cups (11 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or just until tender. Drain; cool slightly. Grate potatoes.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add potatoes. Stir to combine. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 15 servings.
3/4 cup: 178 calories, 8g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 218mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Panguitch Potatoes
"May be less work but sure won't taste as good."
"so much EASIER and less work intensive to just use the equivalent of frozen hashbrowns."