Pancakes with Orange Honey Butter Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups buttermilk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ORANGE HONEY BUTTER:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine buttermilk, eggs, oil and honey; add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- 2. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown.
- 3. For orange honey butter, combine butter and honey in a medium bowl; beat well. Stir in orange juice concentrate until smooth. Serve with pancakes. Yield: 12 pancakes.
3 each: 658 calories, 35g fat (17g saturated fat), 224mg cholesterol, 1087mg sodium, 75g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Pancakes with Orange Honey Butter
"These pancakes are pretty good! I used wholewheat flour just to make it a little healthier and they taste great!"