Pancakes with Mini Chocolate Chips Recipe
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, sour cream and butter until blended; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with whipped cream. Yield: 16 pancakes (1 cup whipped cream).
Reviews for Pancakes with Mini Chocolate Chips
Sort By :
I didn't make the whipped cream. But the pancakes were delicious! One of those rare recipes where the batter is just the right consistency - not too thick & not too thin. Plus they brown up beautifully. This recipe is a keeper!
No need for syrup with this recipe. The whipped cream compliments the flavour of the pancake beautifully!