Pancakes for Two Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine the egg, buttermilk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until blended. Fold in blueberries if desired.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: about 8 pancakes.
Reviews for Pancakes for Two(4)
Sort By :
Substituted the berries for choco chips! Delish!
These are so easy to make and they have a great taste. I was also pleased on how light and fluffy they came out. Will definitely make these again
Best pancakes I have ever made at home!
These are very simple pancakes that taste delicious! I packed the left-overs for my my lunch the next day as they're also good cold! A wonderful way to celebrate blueberries being in season!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Pancakes >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >