- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pancake syrup
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Additional pancake syrup
- Place biscuit mix in a bowl. Combine the eggs, milk, oil and syrup; add to biscuit mix and mix well. Spread onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan; sprinkle with granola and walnuts.
- Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges. Serve with additional syrup. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pancake Pizza in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p44
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pancake Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >