- remaining batter.
- Place one pancake in 10-in. pie plate. Spread with one-fourth of the
- meat mixture, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 tablespoon Parmesan
- cheese. Repeat layers with remaining pancakes and ingredients,
- ending with the cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30
- minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 395 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 864 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 35 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now