- Stir in 2-1/2 cups pancake/waffle mix just until moistened. In a
- bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into the
- batter. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's
- directions until golden brown. Yield: 13 waffles (about 4 inches)
- per batch. Yield: about 6 pancakes or 13 waffles (about 4 inches)
- per batch.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 170 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.