Garlic, parsley and wine punch up the buttery flavor of this simple shrimp recipe and give it a decadent and special feel. Party-pretty and perfect for drop-in dinner guests! Patricia Zartman - York, PA
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in oil for 3 minutes. Add wine and seasoning; cook and stir 3-5 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with rice; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pan-Seared Shrimp in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009, p59
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pan-Seared Shrimp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review