Pan-Seared Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in oil for 3 minutes. Add wine and seasoning; cook and stir 3-5 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with rice; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pan-Seared Shrimp(3)
Sort By :
Awesome recipe! I've made this recipe numerous times and it is always a hit!
Made as is. Not great but edible.
This recipe has such big flavor! I wasn't sure what to expect before making it, but after taking a bite, my first thought was that it is a restaurant-quality shrimp recipe for sure. Love that it is healthy, nutritious, and extremely flavorful.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >