- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Italian salad dressing, divided
- 4 small potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Place pork chops and 1/2 cup salad dressing in a large resealable plastic bag; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Refrigerate remaining salad dressing.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each potato lengthwise into 12 wedges. Arrange potatoes and Brussels sprouts in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle vegetables with remaining salad dressing; toss to coat. Roast 20 minutes.
- Drain pork, discarding marinade. Pat pork dry with paper towels. Stir vegetables; place pork chops over top. Roast 15-20 minutes longer or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper; stir in butter. Top pork with crumb mixture. Broil 4-6 in. from heat 1-2 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pan-Roasted Pork Chops & Potatoes
"I found the timeframe for roasting the vegetables was far too long, especially, the brussels sprouts. Instructions to roast, add pork chops, continue roasting, then broil was too much. I removed the brussels sprouts to roast/broil the pork chops. Marinating the pork chops did result in very tender and tasty chops."