Pan-Glazed Chicken Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) instant long grain and wild rice mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1. Prepare rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- 2. Combine the vinegar, honey and basil; pour over chicken. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until sauce is heated through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 307 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 774mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Pan-Glazed Chicken
"Very easy economical quick meal. We really enjoyed it. The sauce was great over the rice!"
"I cook this all the time and we love it! I make the full sauce recipe for 2 breasts, cook it down further and it works very well!"
"This was super fast, easy, and delicious. We loved it!"