Pan-Fried Fish with Creamy Lemon Sauce for Two Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Total: 20 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 2 tilapia fillets (1/2 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT® Lite House Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ounce PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1. COAT fish with flour.
- 2. HEAT dressing in medium skillet on medium heat. Add fish; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- 3. ADD broth and lemon juice to skillet; cook 3 min. or until reduced by half, stirring frequently with whisk. Add cream cheese; cook 1 min. or until melted, stirring constantly. Pour over fish. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 170 calories, 2.5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 370 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 27 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC