- 2 tilapia fillets (1/2 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT® Lite House Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ounce PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- COAT fish with flour.
- HEAT dressing in medium skillet on medium heat. Add fish; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD broth and lemon juice to skillet; cook 3 min. or until reduced by half, stirring frequently with whisk. Add cream cheese; cook 1 min. or until melted, stirring constantly. Pour over fish. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pan-Fried Fish with Creamy Lemon Sauce for Two Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Pan-Fried Fish with Creamy Lemon Sauce for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2014
"Good recipe; easy and tasty. Will add to my rotation."