- Flatten chicken slightly; sprinkle with salt, ginger and pepper.
- Place the flour, eggs and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Coat chicken with flour, dip in eggs, then coat with crumbs.
- Cook chicken in oil in a large skillet over medium heat for 4-6
- minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Combine the cranberry sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, salt and
- ginger in a small saucepan; heat through.
- Saute zucchini in oil in a large saucepan until crisp-tender; add
- water and hoisin sauce. Bring to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove
- from the heat; cover and let stand for 5-10 minutes or until water
- is absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Serve with chicken and cranberry
- sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.