- Place the flour, eggs and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Coat chicken with flour, dip in eggs, then coat with crumbs.
- Cook chicken in oil in a large skillet over medium heat for 4-6
- minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Combine the cranberry sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, salt and
- ginger in a small saucepan; heat through.
- Saute zucchini in oil in a large saucepan until crisp-tender; add
- water and hoisin sauce. Bring to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove
- from the heat; cover and let stand for 5-10 minutes or until water
- is absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Serve with chicken and cranberry
- sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now