- tortillas; top with remaining meat. Sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups of
- cheese. Layer remaining tortillas; top with the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes
- before cutting. Serve with taco sauce, sour cream, chili peppers,
- chopped onion, and/or guacamole if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 578 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,421 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 35 g protein.