Pan-Barbecued Pork Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 2 pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, ginger, pepper and cayenne if desired; rub over pork chops. In a skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium heat.
- combine the ketchup, soy sauce and honey; pour over the chops. Reduce the heat; cover and simmer until meat is tender and juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pan-Barbecued Pork in Country Woman January/February 2005, p37
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pan-Barbecued Pork
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review