- pepperoni. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon pizza sauce. Cover with
- remaining circles; press edges with a fork to seal.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Brush with egg. Bake at 400° for
- 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Warm remaining pizza sauce;
- serve with pizza pockets. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pizza pocket with 2-1/2 teaspoons sauce equals 183 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 429 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.