- 4 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Rye bread or crackers
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until cheese is melted; stir until blended. Serve warm with bread or crackers. Yield: about 4 cups.
Reviews for Paddy's Reuben Dip
"This was amazing and perfect for our potluck at work! I used light sour cream and light cream cheese and it was still delicious. Took others advice and didn't rinse sauerkraut and added a splash of thousand island dressing. Served with rye bread and rye triscuits. Tasted just like eating a Reuben sandwich :)"
"Good taste, but wasn't very soft, the crackers would break when you tried to spread them. I think Thousand Island dressing would help with that problem & add more to the flavor."
"I'm with "rebelwithoutaclue" , add a heavy dose of thousand Island dressing1"
"Delish! Used plain greek yogurt for the sour cream."
"This is really good. I added1 heaping tbl of 1000 Island Dressing. I prefer Russian Dressing but always seem to get out voted. As others have said, DO NOT rinse Kraut. Served with small Jewish Rye Party bread slices."
"I tried this with rye bread and it just felt like something was missing - switched to whole grain chips and it was way better! I would recommend some thousand island dressing on the side."
"good for office parties and family get togethers bought deli corn beef from the deli instead of the packaged stuff"
"I dislike Reuben sandwiches yet I love this dip! Wish it wasn't so expensive to make. It's a special occasion treat in my house."
"I have been making this recipe for years and have passed out the recipe to many people:) It is delicious!!!!"