Paddy's Reuben Dip Recipe
"This slow-cooked spread tastes just like the popular Reuben sandwich," assures Mary Jane Kimmes of Hastings, Minnesota. "Even when I double the recipe, I end up with an empty dish."
- 4 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Rye bread or crackers
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until cheese is melted; stir until blended. Serve warm with bread or crackers. Yield: about 4 cups.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC