- 4 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Rye bread or crackers
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until cheese is melted; stir until blended. Serve warm with bread or crackers. Yield: about 4 cups.
Reviews for Paddy's Reuben Dip
Sort By :
"I tried this with rye bread and it just felt like something was missing - switched to whole grain chips and it was way better! I would recommend some thousand island dressing on the side."
"good for office parties and family get togethers bought deli corn beef from the deli instead of the packaged stuff"
"I dislike Reuben sandwiches yet I love this dip! Wish it wasn't so expensive to make. It's a special occasion treat in my house."
"I have been making this recipe for years and have passed out the recipe to many people:) It is delicious!!!!"
"Rinsing sauerkraut gets rid of some of the "sauer". I bought kraut from our local community market, didn't rinse, and the sauerkraut flavor came through very nicely. Took to a party and served with rye Triscuits. Everyone loved it!"