- 4 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Rye bread or crackers
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until cheese is melted; stir until blended. Serve warm with bread or crackers. Yield: about 4 cups.
Reviews for Paddy's Reuben Dip
Sort By :
good for office parties and family get togethers bought deli corn beef from the deli instead of the packaged stuff
I dislike Reuben sandwiches yet I love this dip! Wish it wasn't so expensive to make. It's a special occasion treat in my house.
I have been making this recipe for years and have passed out the recipe to many people:) It is delicious!!!!
Rinsing sauerkraut gets rid of some of the "sauer". I bought kraut from our local community market, didn't rinse, and the sauerkraut flavor came through very nicely. Took to a party and served with rye Triscuits. Everyone loved it!
I do not like sauerkraut either, but you really cannot taste it. I made it exactly as written. Co-Workers gave rave reviews and everyone wanted the recipe which I happily shared with all. Thanks Mary Jane for sharing.