- 4 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Rye bread or crackers
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until cheese is melted; stir until blended. Serve warm with bread or crackers. Yield: about 4 cups.
Reviews for Paddy's Reuben Dip
"Delish! Used plain greek yogurt for the sour cream."
"I make the same kind of dip but don't use sour cream, use a small can of cream of chicken soup instead. Really good with garlic peta chips too."
"This is really good. I added1 heaping tbl of 1000 Island Dressing. I prefer Russian Dressing but always seem to get out voted. As others have said, DO NOT rinse Kraut. Served with small Jewish Rye Party Bread slices."
"I tried this with rye bread and it just felt like something was missing - switched to whole grain chips and it was way better! I would recommend some thousand island dressing on the side."
"good for office parties and family get togethers bought deli corn beef from the deli instead of the packaged stuff"