- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Unroll dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 5-6 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, chili sauce and honey. Place chicken in another small bowl; add half of the peanut butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread remaining peanut butter mixture over crust; top with chicken and cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Yield: 6 pieces.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pad Thai Pizza
Sort By :
"I loved this, my husband didn't so much. It's a good change by any standard."
"I have made this twice. I had to triple the sauce portion. I also cut the peanut butter by half. Reheats well."
"This was excellent. We made a few modifications, substituting sweet & sour sauce for the Thai chili sauce, and adding a julienned red pepper (delicious) prior to baking. We omitted the bean sprouts. My only complaint is that it could use more sauce. Very tasty though and would definitely make again."
"Absolutely awesome! Really good hot or cold. Nice for something different. Instead of rotisserie chicken I bought fresh pieces of boneless chicken breast, sauteed them in olive oil with a bit of season salt and then shredded them. Great recipe!"
"Try adding just a little fish sauce in the peanut sauce when you make it - gives it a little more flavor (they altered the recipe I submitted just a little when they published it and that was something they left out.)"