A refrigerated crust makes it a snap to prepare this scrumptious Thai-inspired pizza. You’ll love the slightly spicy peanut sauce and yummy toppings. —Karen S. Shelton, Collierville, Tennessee
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Unroll dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 5-6 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, chili sauce and honey. Place chicken in another small bowl; add half of the peanut butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread remaining peanut butter mixture over crust; top with chicken and cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Yield: 6 pieces.
Originally published as Pad Thai Pizza in Taste of Home April/May 2010, p32
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pad Thai Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review