Pad Thai Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Unroll dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 5-6 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, chili sauce and honey. Place chicken in another small bowl; add half of the peanut butter mixture and toss to coat.
- 3. Spread remaining peanut butter mixture over crust; top with chicken and cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Yield: 6 pieces.
1 piece equals 376 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 724 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer