- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Unroll dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 5-6 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, chili sauce and honey. Place chicken in another small bowl; add half of the peanut butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread remaining peanut butter mixture over crust; top with chicken and cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Yield: 6 pieces.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pad Thai Pizza
"I loved this, my husband didn't so much. It's a good change by any standard."
"I have made this twice. I had to triple the sauce portion. I also cut the peanut butter by half. Reheats well."
"This was excellent. We made a few modifications, substituting sweet & sour sauce for the Thai chili sauce, and adding a julienned red pepper (delicious) prior to baking. We omitted the bean sprouts. My only complaint is that it could use more sauce. Very tasty though and would definitely make again."
"Try adding just a little fish sauce in the peanut sauce when you make it - gives it a little more flavor (they altered the recipe I submitted just a little when they published it and that was something they left out.)"
"Fabulous! It doesn't need much cheese due to the other flavours giving it a real boost. I added more chili sauce and omitted the cilantro as that can be overpowering for some. Peanuts are unnecessary as well so reduces the fat and calorie count - bonus!"
"It doesn't make enough sauce for the pizza!"
"This was sooooo good--entire family loved it."
"Loved this recipe. I altered it a bit, I only used the thai chili sauce for the sauce. I added juliette green onions when it came out of the oven. It was delicious."
"My husband and I LOVED this recipe! It was simple and quick to make and had the zip we enjoy. It caught my eye because it was something a little different. We'll definitely be making this again and again trying new combinations as we go!!"