- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for
- 22-26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, cream peanut butter and cream cheese until light and
- fluffy. Gradually beat in the cream, confectioners' sugar and salt.
- Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle with peanuts, cilantro and pepper flakes.
- Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake (calculated without peanuts, cilantro and pepper flakes) equals 409 calories, 26 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.