- enough to fit a 9-in. pie pan. Press one circle into the pan; set
- aside the second circle.
- For filling, combine cranberry sauce, sugars, flour, cornstarch,
- orange juice, orange peel and salt in a large bowl. Mix well. Stir
- in blueberries. Spoon filling into pie crust; dot with butter. Place
- second crust over filling. Flute edges and cut slits to vent steam.
- Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until center is bubbly and crust
- is golden brown. Cool to room temperature before serving. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 491 calories, 22 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 378 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.