- Pour half of the sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with
- half of the oysters; sprinkle with half of the cracker crumbs.
- Repeat layers. Melt remaining butter; drizzle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, 23-28 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10
- minutes before serving. Garnish with lemon slices and thyme sprigs.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 639 calories, 44 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 297 mg cholesterol, 1,024 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now