- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place crackers in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over crackers and mix well. Let stand for 2 hours. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Reviews for Oyster Cracker Snack(2)
Sort By :
Great for traveling or camping snack.
Another time omitted lemon-pepper seasoning and added freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 350 degrees for 8 minutes; stir once during baking.
I have been making this snack cracker recipe for weeks. We love it for snacking and for soups.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cracker Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Snack Recipes >
- Salty Snacks >