Field editor Verona Koehlmoos of Pilger, Nebraska shared this quick-to-fix recipe. Everyone will be eating these crackers by the handfuls!
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place crackers in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over crackers and mix well. Let stand for 2 hours. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Originally published as Oyster Cracker Snack in Taste of Home August/September 2002, p63
Reviews for Oyster Cracker Snack
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 3, 2013
"Great for traveling or camping snack.Another time omitted lemon-pepper seasoning and added freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 350 degrees for 8 minutes; stir once during baking."
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2012
"I have been making this snack cracker recipe for weeks. We love it for snacking and for soups."