- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place crackers in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over crackers and mix well. Let stand for 2 hours. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Reviews for Oyster Cracker Snack
Sort By :
"Great for traveling or camping snack.Another time omitted lemon-pepper seasoning and added freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 350 degrees for 8 minutes; stir once during baking."
"I have been making this snack cracker recipe for weeks. We love it for snacking and for soups."