Oyster Corn Chowder Recipe
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) whole oysters, undrained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat until heated through (do not boil), stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/4 cups: 252 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 557mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Oyster Corn Chowder
"This was delicious. I made exactly like directed except I added a little Tony's Cajun seasoning to taste. My kids did not like it tho. I think it's more of a adult dish."
"this is so good i double the recipe"