—Lewy Olfson, Madison, Wisconsin
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) whole oysters, undrained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat until heated through (do not boil), stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Oyster Corn Chowder in Country Woman March/April 2006, p50
Reviews for Oyster Corn Chowder
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2015
"This was delicious. I made exactly like directed except I added a little Tony's Cajun seasoning to taste. My kids did not like it tho. I think it's more of a adult dish."
Reviewed Mar. 26, 2012
"this is so good i double the recipe"