- Preheat oven to 350°. Unwrap and cut dough crosswise into 24
- slices (3/8 inch). To make owls, place two slices side by side on an
- ungreased baking sheet; pinch the top of each slice for ears. Place
- a cashew between slices for a beak. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until set. Cool on pans 5 minutes before
- removing to wire racks. While cookies are warm, place two kisses on
- each cookie, pointed side down, for eyes. (Kisses will melt
- slightly.) Top each kiss with a chocolate chip. Cool completely.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie (calculated without decorations) equals 380 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 332 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.