- Preheat oven to 350°. Unwrap and cut dough crosswise into 3/8-in.
- slices. To make owls, place two slices side by side on an ungreased
- baking sheet; pinch the top of each slice for ears. Place a
- chocolate chip in center of each slice for eyes; place a cashew
- between slices for a beak. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until set. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to
- wire racks to cool. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie (calculated without decorations) equals 380 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 332 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.