- baking soda and salt. Whisk the eggs, oil and vanilla; stir into dry
- ingredients just until moistened. Stir in yeast mixture. Cover and
- refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- To make pancakes, pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle
- coated with cooking spray; turn when bubbles form on top of
- pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the blueberries, water,
- syrup, sugar, cornstarch and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until berries pop. Yield: 18
- pancakes (1 cup syrup).
Nutritional Facts: 3 pancakes with about 2 tablespoons syrup equals 339 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 747 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.