Overnight Tuna Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1. In a bowl, combine soup and milk until smooth. Add the tuna, macaroni, peas, onions and 3/4 cup cheese; mix well.
- 2. Pour into a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Microwave, covered, on high for 10-12 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and let stand for 5 minutes or until melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 341 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 940 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Overnight Tuna Casserole
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.