- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 slices cinnamon-swirl bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- MIX reduced-fat cream cheese and sugar until blended; spread onto bread. Place 4 bread slices, cream cheese-sides up, in 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with remaining bread slices, cream cheese-sides down.
- WHISK eggs and milk until blended; pour over bread. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- HEAT oven to 350°. Bake, uncovered, 30 to 35 min. or until center is set and top is lightly browned. Serve topped with fruit. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Overnight Stuffed French Toast Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Overnight Stuffed French Toast(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review