- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar and
- corn syrup. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until sugar is
- dissolved and butter is melted. Pour into two greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking pans. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a floured surface; divide dough in half.
- Roll each portion into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Spread with
- remaining butter to within 1/2 in. of edges. Combine sugar and
- cinnamon; sprinkle over butter. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting
- with a long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut into 1-in. slices. Place rolls, cut side down, in prepared pans.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 20
- minutes before baking. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until
- golden brown. Invert rolls onto a serving platter.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 271 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.