- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, and cheese. Add chicken, macaroni and eggs. Stir in 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Toss bread crumbs with remaining butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Overnight Scalloped Chicken Casserole
Sort By :
Its easy to make and its always popular when I take it to potlucks.
I have not made this recipe but I have made a similar one. The macaroni soaks up the liquid while sitting overnight and bakes up just fine.
I was wondering the same thing about the macaroni. Has anyone made this recipe with the macaroni uncooked?
Since it is being stored in The refrigerator overnight, it wouldn't need to be cooked (you can do the same trick with lasagne).
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Turkey >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >