Overnight Salad Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1. Drain oranges, reserving juice. Place pudding mix in a small saucepan; whisk in the lemon juice, pineapple juice, water and reserved orange juice. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the heat. Transfer to a bowl; cool.
- 2. Add the pineapple, oranges and marshmallows. Fold in whipped topping. Chill overnight. Just before serving, fold in banana. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 137 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Overnight Salad
"Have made this at least 10 times and gotten rave reviews every time."
"If you are a Weight Watcher this is only 3 points per portion. But you can lighten it up. Just check out the ingredients and see the possibilities."