Overnight Pepper Salad Recipe
You can pep up all sorts of events with this pretty salad. It's easy on the cook, too. Not only is it ideal for mixing up ahead of time, it can be sized right for any gathering.
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet yellow ppeper, julienned
- 1 medium purple pepper, julienned
- 1 small red onion, julienned
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine peppers and onion. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over vegetables. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Yield: 10 servings.
1/2 cup: 68 calories, 6g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Overnight Pepper Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC